Thursday, May 28, 2015

Punkeye creek invasion!!!



First up is a fun video from the Portland band The Chemicals

Here is an awesome video of the hardcore punk band Gag Reflex. Playing someplace in Canada.
Killer hardcore band ACxDC. These guys are out of Arizona and rage pretty hard. 
Up next is a great track from Big Eyes. Came out on a single a number of years back. Check it out!
Cool song by the band Nu Pogodi. I really don't know much about this band and I have no idea where they are from but I like song and video. I do know that the footage and pictures are from their East Coast tour in 2013. 
Awesome video of the brutal Japanese crust band Age. They toured with Hellshock a few years band and were amazing live. This is a multi-cam video with decent sound quality. 
Here is a cool video from the Canadian band White Lung. The song is one of my favorite by them because it has a really dark flavor to it. 
Again I am late to the game and when this video came out it was my first time hearing Connoisseur and boy was I missing out! This is easily one of my favorite new bands. They are heavy and witty at the same time. They have a lot of emphasis on weed which bores me usually but not with these guys. They have another video out that is equally as cool and you should most definitely search out their records and buy them.





No comments:

Post a Comment