Thursday, September 10, 2015

Denial of complacency

HARD LEFT put out their first Lp earlier this year and now have a music video to represent it. The album is amazing from start to finish. Unpolished Oi, produced to perfection! 
I a pretty sure that World Burns to Death doesn't play anymore but, after seeing this video I was reminded of how intense their live shows were. This is a decent single cam video of them playing at what I think was the last Pointless fest in Philly.
No Problem have been around for a while now and have really perfected their sound. This video is old but, it was the best quality video I could find. Make sure you check out their most recent Lp.
Terrible feelings released a new album a couple months back and it has their trademark gloomy, melodic punk sound. It's absolutely wonderful. Check it out!

Lastly I have a decent quality video of the fucking killer band Ruleta Rusa. They just returned from Europe and from what I have heard it was a blast. This video was shot of them playing the outdoor fest caos a gracia which is held in the streets of Barcelona. 


No comments:

Post a Comment