Monday, October 2, 2017

Live and Lost

Well here we go again! This time I again have a wide variety of videos. Enjoy!

First is the killer band PUNCH.


Next up is a now defunct band called Bog People. This is a decent quality video of them playing at what was one of the best places to play in SF, Li po Lounge.


Next is a video for a band that I know little about. They are called Kitten Forever. Check it:


Nerot are fucking killer and are on the road, yet again! Their last Lp rips and they are no slouch live. Check em out!


Coming up next is a crust band from Mexico called Arsonist.


Awesome band ANSIEDAD from Spain.


Lastly I've got a killer video of Lautsturmer from Sweden. It's pretty much Driller Killer minus the vocalist, but way more intense. I just got their second Lp and a split Lp and both are fantastic. Frantic bass lines and killer riffs make them better then Driller Killer (yep I said it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment