Friday, April 17, 2015

Absence of Connectivity

Classic Japanese punk! The Stalin were great back in 1982 and the music has not lost any of its edge.
Seein' Red were an awesome dutch band that arose from the ashes of LARM. They put out many releases and off the top of my head I can think of it least 7 that I have and none of them stray away from their manic punk style. This video is from their last show in Amsterdam in 2012. 
Oi Polloi have been playing so long at this point that I am sure everyone with even a little exposure to the punk scene has heard of them, but I don't think they get the respect they deserve. I can listen to Oi Polloi from the 80's, 90's and 2000's and although their sound has changed some they still remain a great band. My personal favorite is the anarchoi Lp. Mostly because it was my first exposure to the band back in the 90's. Anyway after all these years they now actually have a music video. Enjoy.
Sad Boys are an awesome straight ahead punk band from NYC. Killer band with simple riffs, but packed with energy! This is them playing on the Portland radio station KBOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment