Monday, April 6, 2015

I am guilty of every fallacy imaginable

Instinct of Survival are brutal stench-core and have been featured on this blog before but I felt the need to put them up here again as their second Lp gets constant rotation from myself.
Libyans are an awesome punk band from Boston. Simple and to the point and done with enthusiasm. It gives the music a driving quality that makes them stand out from the rest. Anyway the video is OK the song is great. Check them out..
Gay Kiss are an awesome band from Arizona are seem to be quite active. They have some blistering fast parts that go flawlessly with their breakdowns. Caution this video may cause seizures!
This video really took me by surprise. I don't know a lot about Helms Alee but this video a awesome nod to 90s videos. Check it out.
Killer video of the always brutal Stormcrow playing at Hoppers house in Portland. I have never seen so much headbanging in Portland. It's a headbangers ball!!! ....terrible joke
So I have now featured two bands on this post twice on the blog. Kill me. Both Belgrado Lps are great. Get them if you can. I am guilty of every fallacy imaginable

No comments:

Post a Comment