Friday, March 27, 2015

Deaf, dumb and punk

Great video of one of the best punk bands ever! CHAOS UK!
Awesome crust band from Mexico Antimaster! I only have one Lp by these guys but it rips! Get it if you have the chance. This video is of their Euro tour from a few years back. Enjoy
Sonic Avenues are an awesome band from Canada. They have that melodic punk sound but are better then most of the other bands doing it. Check out this video for Automatic from their 3rd Lp.
I don't think you can get much more of a classic Oi track than this one. It's Blitz doing new age and yes I know you have heard it before but who fucking cares its still great.
This is a great video of Negative Approach along with some great commentary from some kids from the 80s.
Misery have been around for ever. I was lucky enough to see them with Extinction of Mankind back in 01 and they were awesome! In my opinion all of their records are great except maybe the split with Toxic Narcotic but it still has a couple killer tracks on it. At one point I had a copy of the VHS they made which was full of gross shit and live footage. Anyway check out this video for a song that I believe was on their more recent album which I believe may have been their last.
I don't know much about this band but I really dig the song. They are called Abfukk and I think they are German but I could be wrong. Check em out and if you know anymore about them let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment