Thursday, March 12, 2015

Nonsensical truth tables

I know some people don't care for Wolfbrigades later material as much as the early Wolfpack albums but I enjoy all of their material. Yes, they changed but who the fuck doesn't? And did they really change that much? In my opinion, they have not changed that much and still play awesome energetic crust punk. In fact they seem to have perfected their sound.
Vanna Inget are another great band out of Sweden. They are melodic much like Hurula and Masshysteri but still stand on their own. Both Lps they have put out are really great from start to finish. Check em out.
Great newish band from southern California called Generacion Suicida. Melodic, classic punk. 
Lastly I have a live set of the Brazilian band Rakta. I have not had the chance to get their debut Lp yet but I have heard it and it sounds awesome. 'Experimental' with bits of 80's or 'retro' punk thrown in. Check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment