Sunday, February 1, 2015

DEAFNESS AWAITS!

Explanation: I was a child of the late 80′s and early 90′s. Music videos played an important role in my first musical discoveries. In the 2000′s music videos sucked (and they probably did in the 80′s and 90′s too) and as technology has progressed music videos have become much easier to make and had somewhat of a revival(in that good bands make them again). With that though, has come many bad videos. Sorting through them is a pain and it's  hard to find the good ones. So I have decided to start this blog. I will feature music videos that I think are worthy of sharing and although I can appreciate many types of music I will mainly focus on punk rock videos or it least videos closely related to the punk rock scene. I will always try and find high quality videos and avoid the many videos with terrible sound quality. Thanks for reading and here are the first couple!


First up is the Restarts from England. Awesome band I have seen play a couple times that is great live! Check out this high quality live video:


I have another great video for you by the now defunct bay area band Young Offenders!


And the last one I will give you on my introductory post is a great video by the Spanish punk band Belgrado. I was lucky to enough to see them a couple years ago. Great band!

No comments:

Post a Comment