Sunday, February 1, 2015

MORE STRESS!!!

Hey! Back with more kick ass videos!
I am starting off with a live video of DOOM playing in Moscow! Many videos of DOOM exist out there but I thought with this one being recent and done well its worth a post. TRASH BREEDS TRASH!
 


Next up I have mellowed things out a bit with this newish band from Sweden, Hurula! I think for some it may be a bit more pop then what they are used to but I think their debut Lp was top notch. Ex members of Masshysteri and it shows. Check it out


 


Last one for today is killer hardcore track from Harda Tider! Another Swedish band that features it least one x-member of another band I love Skitkids! But this band sounds nothing like them and is on the more hardcore/straight edge side of things. I have both of their Lps and if you like the video at all I highly recommend checking them out. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment