Monday, February 2, 2015

Procrastinate to this

Black Panda are an awesome band from Spain that play a style some have referred to as 'crust n roll' and I guess it fits. The split 7"s they put out a few years ago are outstanding and this track is new material. For some reason I am having technical difficulties with this one so just check it out here:
  Black Panda

This next video is by Big Eyes. This band truly has something really unique about them. I can't pin down their style other than to say that they are 'punk'. I really like the last Lp they put out but all their material is worth checking out.


 

Next up is a classic that needs no explanation. Its GBH with give me fire. I like in the video how it says that "give me fire topped the punk charts this week"
Lastly I have a video from White Lung. They have a very 90's sound (if that makes any sense) and have numerous videos so it was hard for me to choose one. This is off of their second Lp which is solid from start to finish. The newest Lp is also worth checking out. They have really refined their sound over the years and I think they have gotten better.  








No comments:

Post a Comment