Sunday, February 1, 2015

More ways to waste time

Starting out with a raging song from the 2000′s. It’s by the Canadian crust band After the Bombs. Who would have thought crust bands make videos??? Ohh but they do….




Long Knife are a relatively new band out of Portland that have an Lp and it least one, maybe two seven inches out. I have the Lp and the new single that this track is off of and both are really good. I missed them the last time they came through so I will definitely make sure to see them next time.This video is fucking awesome. Check it out.



This video really caught me by surprise. It is not a ‘legit’ music video but a promo video for the Japanese band Clown’s Russian tour. I have not seen many punk bands do tour promo videos so I 
 figured I should share it. But they do have full length videos too and I put one after the promo video.


No comments:

Post a Comment