Sunday, February 8, 2015

Exploitation through domestication

Pierced Arrows are the modern version of Dead Moon. They are just as good in my opinion and their music still has an honesty rarely found in modern day music. No posturing, just heart felt rock and roll. Raw in that perfect kind of way. The way punk is supposed to be!

The next video is of an awesome Italian band called Giuda! When I first heard this band I was very confused because I had just seen the other Giuda (also from Italy) and was blown away by their live performance. Anyway it didn't take me long to realize they are two different equally awesome bands. Here is THAT Giuda

Lastly I have a video by the Swedish band Burning Kitchen. They got back together a few years ago and played some shows and some of the members made an Lp that sounds very similar to Burning Kitchen called Sju Svara Ar. It is a very very good record that you should check out, especially if you were a fan of Burning Kitchen. Anyway I know the vocalist has a new band called Vrak that is also worth checking out. Burning Kitchen:


No comments:

Post a Comment